19 February 2014

Yes, I'm back.


I have a very good friend who constantly check on my blog (coz he don't believes in Facebook) just forwarded me a WhatApss message as follows ;

    "It finally took a dog to get you off your lazy axx".....

and how can I disagree with him huh ??

Alright, I know I have neglected my blog for months, in fact its more than a year already. My writing skill have severely deteriorated... thus' I guess its time for me to pick it up again.

Just got back from Hong Kong yesterday night. Was there for the Hong Kong Marathon. Will blog on this next once I'm free. Office work have been pilling up since I was away from work for the past two days, so let me clear  it first yeah so I don't lost my focus...

Meanwhile, back to my dog Casper, I'm glad to report that he's getting slightly better now. Hope this situation continue to improve and that I can bring him back home soon...


By the way, not sure how many of you know this. That's the statue of Hachiko, located @ Shibuya station. Go Google it if you want to know the history behind said statue and why the Japanese would paid a large sum of money just to construct it. 2 movies were make in honour of him, one in year 1987 called Hachiko Monogatari, and another in year 2009 named Hachi: A Dog's Tale. What caught my attention here is that, Hachiko recently had been given a (snow) friend which stood by his side now. Hope the cold weather last a bit longer so that Hachiko can play with his new friend 'snow dog' a little longer too....

No comments: