23 March 2012

NTV7 (Bella) Interview

signage to the studio
first person i meet was Frank Chong (from Running Lab)
Gloria (the event organiser for StanChart KL Marathon 2012)
as she was sponsored by NB, she have to cover the logo of a competitor shoe :)
that's Gloria with her PR (from Dirigo Event), can't recall her name
Dirigo Event guy and Chyi Ming
Gloria, myself and Chyi Ming camwhore while Frank go for his make-up
Chyi Ming being prep for the sound equipment
Yati, NTV7 indoor make up artist
Tifany, floor manager for NTV7 Bella
Sherena Cheong, the producer for NTV7 Bella
me, Frank, Chyi Ming and Gloria
Vanessa (the host), Gloria, Chyi Ming, myself and Frank
Chyi Ming, Gloria, Vanessa, myself and Frank
Venessa Chong and me, most of us may remember Venessa from "The Amazing Race Asia"

No comments: