05 January 2011

Starting 2011

First medal for the year !!! 1.1.11 nice...

with fellow Pacemakers member (L-R) : Carrie, Kei Ming, Sue Wong and Y.S.Lee

L-R : ultramarathoner Uncle Wong, me and Chester Wong

our 1 Jan breakfast @ Chong Kok, Klang

Pacemakers' Anniversary Dinner (L-R) : Pui San, Carrie, Sue Wong, Alexis

Carrie with Uncle Kelvin and Mr. Adam "Hannah" Kok

(L-R) KK Yum,. Carrie and Uncle Kelvin

happy hours & more drinking @ KK Yum rental apartment
## more pictures available to view at my facebook ##

9 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Caroline said...

thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comment! happy new year to you as well! I will now follow your journey here!

ERG @ Elkton Runner said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

So which brand of shoe do you prefer most?

I have mostly worn Asics and Adidas- Adidas recently because I have a friend who works for the company. I am not opposed to other brands though! :)

It looks like you had a lot of fun this New Year!

dannie chOOng said...

u're welcome Caroline, and likewise me shall follow your journey at your blog too...

@ ERG - i'm switching between Nike and New Balance now. long run on my Nike Pegasus as it have more support, short and fast run on New Balance. i love Adidas shoes too but their shape don't seems to fit my feet well...

Kate said...

Nice medals and great pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck in 2011!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck with your running.

ERG @ Elkton Runner said...

Thanks for the reply!

Just saw your list of books! Glad to see the Bible is on it :)

I need support as well as stability (overpronation issues).

Will be following now!

Christina said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Love that medal you have there.
HAve a good year of running!

Mike said...

Great pictures! Send some of that warm weather my way :-)